Friday, December 11, 2009

Dvd Changer Hdmi Which Progressive Scan DVD Player Would Be Best In My Case?

Which Progressive scan DVD player would be best in my case? - dvd changer hdmi

In the market for a new DVD player. At the moment I have a Panasonic RV-31, which is not progressive scan. I show a Sony 1080i Hi-Def. Unfortunately, my monitor has no DVI or HDMI. So my only option in terms of high-definition input is through components. I watched as the Zenith DVB318 upscaling component DVM1815 and Denon. The Zenith upconversion through the component, they just want to know if the Denon is better because it is a great brand and the fact that it is a changer and DCDi. Thanks for the help!

3 comments:

JSF said...

You will find that the de-interleaver (progressive scan manufacturers) in high-definition television does a better job than the lowest cost "progressive scan" DVD player. Most players can use interlaced (480i) to progressive scan (480p) with a push of a button, which showed him in an adjoining room, the team has the best "de" or interlacer upconverter. You'll be surprised what you find.

agb90spr... said...

They seem to have worked well during the process.

Suppose you (stick with the transmission of HD DVD-is) - and with HDTV 720p/1080i, you are not much better than the HD DVD compared to translate too well - you need upconversion on the components and options are a bit with the new players is limited.

Denon generally has a good reputation, but also had some rags and comments on the link DVM1815 not favorable in general. Unfortunately, the Zenith has not done (see 2nd link).

I suggest you look at the problems identified, and these two players to see if "to kill the deal for you.

I have one more option for you ... Helios / NeuNeo HVD2085 (see link above). I do not know if still available, but the site is Helios HVD2000 and Upconvert 1080i via component.

Hope this helps.

Rod P said...

Good question!

The Denon is by far the best team. I have installed hundreds of devices from Denon over the years and have very few problems with one of them had compared to other brands. Zenith, on the other hand, problematic.

Good luck and I know how to do it!

Post a Comment