Sunday, December 6, 2009

Anorexia Nervosa Pictures Do I Need Help??

Do i need help?? - anorexia nervosa pictures

Anorexia nervosa? i dont think I have a problem, but my mother taught me always and sample images of girls as it seems anorexic, here is what I experiance:

Headache.
- I'm cold all the time.
Feeling dizzy when I stand or walk fast or instant messaging.
I train 6 days a week.
I dont think im obbsessed calorie counting! or grams of fat. But I do.
- Did I say my family on their dietary habits, and habits change.
"I love people to watch Cook (who makes me feel less hungry)
- I do not drink juice or soda or water with just a little taste.
- The fear of fat
- I feel fat before the other girls

what I ate today was a little more than a cup of honey, grapes, oats (almonds) with 2% milk: /.

a sandwich with bread bread to eat 100% whole grain bread, 40 cal, Turkey, 2 slices of tomato. Special K Bar and vanilla starwberries Yoplait Light yogurt. I think that is all I need now. I need help?

6 comments:

Toning Girl said...

The way I see you are in a state of denial. You deny that you are anorexic ....... But in fact you are.

All the signs and symptoms emphasized that .....

Request for help and medical advice as soon as possible.

Have you not hurt your body, like the ....... Sometimes the damage caused by this type of eating disorder are irreversible, ......

Do not eat more, I think that is less than 1000 calories per day very bad for your body. Your body needs at least 1200 to 1800 calories to normal and healthy function.

Always follow the combination of exercise and healthy diet.

Exercise in moderation - 30-60 minutes per session 4-5 times per week is more than enough movement to get rid of the book.

If you want to be thin, you have the correct and healthy way, so you do not know. Is not that in its present form.

Please tell your mom you need medical help and advice to repair the damage before it is too late ......

I'm serious. I feel discouraged and young people who fall into this familyd the case of health ...... not worth it and are not better ways to lose weight and keep ...... Trim

cool_jiv... said...

More than you know.

summerGi... said...

Yes.
soon

summerGi... said...

Yes.
soon

summerGi... said...

Yes.
soon

madeline... said...

I speak with someone, but you do not believe that you will help

Post a Comment