Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Best Denon Receiver How Do I Connect A Wireless Headphone To My Denon AVR2805 Receiver ?

How do I connect a wireless headphone to my Denon AVR2805 Receiver ? - best denon receiver

I wonder how I can connect my wireless headset for my Denon AVR2805 receiver. When I connect to the headphone jack on the front, get the important audio mute my speakers. Is there a way, audio headphones and wireless speakers simultaneously preserved. The AVR2805 can play audio on two areas. Is it possible to use this function to cut off the audio in my headphones without getting the sound of the main speakers.

Thanks
SVT

2 comments:

Bill said...

I can not solve your problem, but I can my receiver Sony cuts all sound to tell.

X-MAN said...

Instead of using the headphone jack, go to the back of the receiver and look for a series of markings Systems Monitor Audio out.If are not available, then instead of using the tape.
In fact, it is perfectly normal that the speakers are turned off when plug into the headphone jack. Why do you want to be among the speakers when listening to headphones?
X-Man

Post a Comment