Friday, January 15, 2010

P.c.o.s More Condition_treatment What Is P.C.O.S. And How Can I Really Manage It ?

What Is P.C.O.S. and how can i really Manage it ? - p.c.o.s more condition_treatment

I am 25 years and was recently diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome. I had problems for years, but do not know what was happening. Of course, now I am on how to provide adequate medical treatment for this disease to get confused, because I went to four doctors and all I diagnosed in the wrong direction. I am not a doctor, but I know somethings wrong and do not want your help. and have no insurance and no money for the treatment they need if I am in tons of birth control has made six to be exact, Provera and metformin all me very sick. and I almost died because of blood loss by Provera. I just want to know there is someone out there is a real experience with this condition
There is a certain diet compliance, or check out what kind of doctor. or support groups for this kind of thing.
What can I do to become better, because I always want to get pregnant again, but this state was a major obstacle
someone please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment