Monday, January 25, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Have A Cist Removed On A Dog I Don't Have Health Insurance And Seriously Cannot Afford It At The Moment. How Much Would It Cost To Get A ..

I don't have health insurance and seriously cannot afford it at the moment. How much would it cost to get a .. - how much does it cost to have a cist removed on a dog

Cyst - away in his head and that's what I think it's because I did not have my head (at least I remember it), which has been released yesterday, really small, and it hurts when they key. Not coincidentally, all dermatologists call and I would have no insurance?

2 comments:

calypso said...

Many doctors will receive a discount if you really can not afford to give you, you may need some paper shows the difficulty of the work is complete, call the office and ask if they offer this

Cyclebum said...

Probably cost about $ 1000 for something that should be around $ 200. This is the state of U.S. health care system. But if you really can a surgeon or dermatologist a fee to negotiate, try to see if you can use it / not send the sample to a pathologist. They do this systematically and add hundreds to the cost, and nothing for you. Tell him that you have to sign a liability waiver.

Post a Comment