Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hunter Grand Lodge Fan How Can I Get The Hunter In Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas Without Getting All Gold Medals In Flight School?

How can I get the Hunter in Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas without getting all gold medals in flight school? - hunter grand lodge fan

I suggest the National Guard missions in the game, but I find it almost impossible to land vehicles. Has anyone a way to a) either the Hunter or Rhino brand fairly easy to know or B), the monitoring missions at home? I'm happy about 65% done with the game percentage wise, and I like two or three missions of the history has stopped beating, and I'm not 100%. It is also, without cheating, it does not help that the codes. Thank you!

2 comments:

If i answr ok, give me 10 points said...

Ok to use, for the hunter and the rhinoceros, the game is to win 100%, but since you need assistance, law enforcement mission and the use of traps (the obvious answer has not noticed) they may, the failure of surveillance.

Find any police vehicle, you can leave your bike.

Go to any restriction, you must enter the yellow marker, I have the place that is near the first backup of the house in Grove Street, (resruant where the food for the Big Smoke get, I think, the Mission 3 or 4) I think that a Cluckin Bell

You park your bike near the marker to start the mission

let the bike, walk inside and wait, "the PRSP" deleted shortly, running and cycling back to his reward, and start the next level.

Repeat these steps until you get to twelve years, when does the 60 bikes for you from having to reset it at the end and back to the "return to a police vehicle," a new era (it's about 10-15s outside run)

And this does not mess with me you will get 100%, but that's how I finished my mission, V., if you do not want this better, the only other Resorces to use the wheel for your car, and only in camp for a load of ammo for the Uzi and shit it might in the "PRSP push"

yo_shadh... said...

Just visit cheatcode

Post a Comment