Monday, February 1, 2010

Strangled Woman Pictures Is Anyone Else Baffled By This Casey Anthony Case?

Is anyone else baffled by this Casey Anthony case? - strangled woman pictures

Nancy Grace and details of hash cable news channels, cassettes, blah, blah, blah ... every day.
But there's a simple truth based.
No babysitter! And it is only the story of Casey.
No one saw the nurse, we meet the nanny, no photos of this woman. Any sensible person can understand that this is a lie.

When Casey was his daughter, cousin, friend, or stay at home, you would think in a position to 5 minutes long, without suffocating?
I am very glad it behind bars. I hope she gets life.
The poor girl.

6 comments:

FlaBabe said...

I strangled a long period when my daughter. He killed his Daugh beautiful and still all a lie! I hope she gets the death penalty. Even better .. Removal from detention and placed in the general population in prison .. it does not last 1 days. To protect Poor Caylee still not Got Nobody, why this dog was found to be protected?

Bride of Squidward said...

Casey Anthony is a sociopath, who becomes his child named with chloroform, and then transported in the trunk of a car until he is dead and feed the alligators. She is alone in her prison cell for good reason - women in prison, he would kill her in a difficult moment, New York.

mishoney said...

I think Casey was drugred the top of his mind, and it is unclear what will happen, I can not believe that this woman is a mystery for so long that he is hiding because they have a hold drugie

Boss said...

Yes, I am surprised that the mother can be so indifferent.

Boss said...

Yes, I am surprised that the mother can be so indifferent.

Credic J said...

I am amazed that people see Nancy Grace

Post a Comment