Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Victoria Secret Models That Are Small Are My Boobs Too Big To Be A Victoria's Secret Model?

Are my boobs too big to be a Victoria's Secret model? - victoria secret models that are small

I know it's rare to find a model with big breasts. In the current generation models have to adapt, to a size or two smaller. Therefore we can not expect to fit a child with Down syndrome in a size of clothing. Breasts not.
I'm a D-Cup
Nevertheless, I hope, for me. My dream is to hopefully become a reality, a model for Victoria's Secret. To realize casting directors, the Victoria's Secret accept me if they really and I love that a model of the possible, but I have big breasts? I mean, nobody is perfect, right?
Another question:
I'm 5'6 "and weighs 115 pounds. My breasts unusually large for my skinny: This is a serious problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment